Hi dolls =D just wanted to share what I had read on the internet last night while searching about Love quotes and I fell in love with these quotations ..
- · As you continue to send out love, the energy returns to you in a regenerating spiral... As love accumulates, it keeps your system in balance and harmony. Love is the tool, and more love is the end product.
- · Our true identity is to love without fear and insecurity. Our higher potential finds us when we set our course in that direction. The power of love and compassion transforms insecurity.
- · Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you.
- · Enthusiasm created from the heart is the spirit of the matter. It ignites your whole system so there's no drag, no resistance, no thoughts like "Do I have to?" coming from the head to sabotage the power of yoursurrender.
- Love is not automatic. It takes conscious practice and awareness, just like playing the piano or golf. However, you have ample opportunities to practice. Everyone you meet can be your practice session. - i just hope its automatic, no practice sessionsssssss =p
· True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
· Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.
· Divine Love always has met and always will meet every human need.
· Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.
· Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart. And try to love the questions themselves.
· If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with. - yeah yeah yeah.
· Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
· Trouble is part of your life — if you don't share it, you don't give the person who loves you a chance to love you enough.
· True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending.
· Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much perfoms much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.
· In all that we do let us do it for love.
· You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
· Love fails, only when we fail to love.
· To love is to place our happiness in the happiness of another. - ehh??
· The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing, it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of Divine accident.
· If you don't have it here (pointing to the heart), it doesn't matter what you've got here (pointing at the head). - yup! sevice :)
· Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more,whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, love more, and all good things will be yours. - no stress, steady lang =p
· Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved. - nice right?
· To be loved, be lovable.
· Don't forget to love yourself.
· Absence sharpens love, presencestrengthens it.
· Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted.
· What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.
· We can do no great things; only small things with great love.
· In science as in love, too much concentration on technique can often lead to impotence.
· To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best.
· Don't fall in love with somebody who doesn't love you back (it's not cool). - haha, sama eh =p
· Trust, Love & Keep Moving (Growing)
· There are no guarantees. From the viewpoint of fear, none are strong enough. From the viewpoint of love, none are necessary.