Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thankful Enough

 photo 1_zpse2efa986.jpg  photo 333_zpsc03ea5bb.jpg  photo 444_zps5e27f310.jpg  photo IMG_4633_zps69b101bf.jpg

It is Thursday and we are halfway through weekend! Yippie..

have to admit that I have been such a lazy bum for the last half. I rarely took outdoor pictures and use my aunt's house as my  background set. But I promise I'll have more interesting backgrounds on the next post :) BTW, How is your week so far?  Mine is quite well despite the headache. Rarrrrrr.

On a positive note, I'm thankful enough for these gifts that I received from the most gorgeous Moms in the world, Miss Denise Lozada (floral top) and Sarah Alconcel (skirt). I am a lucky girl. Thanks a bunch! 

4 comments:

  1. love that skirt, sis! so pretty! :)

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt. ms.denise is so mabait noh?

    Hope you could visit my blog.
    Love,
    Adventures of Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely stunning in this cobalt blue maxi skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. blue looks good on you:) Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.