Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Garden Dress

Back to my aunt’s secret garden today to take covert outfit of the day shots.  I am pleased to report that taking photos in public does get slightly easier with time. Today a few people walked past, stopped and glared at me, but I found the best thing to do was to glare right back, which prompted them to keep on walking! ha. Outfit shots from a lazy Wednesday morning brunch with my sister. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. A big thank you to my sister for being my photographer and waiting patiently every time a stranger walked passed and I refused to continue posing for photos until they were well into the distance! 












Ola Amigaz! Am wearing a Thrifted  Calvin Klein maong jacket and H&M dress. Shoes by Primadonna. Accessories by Tinderbox.

 I hope you all had a lovely and eventful Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. i love this post teh! you look very maganda ;)

    http://smallfrequentdressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @roxanne Thanks teh =)) naitago ang hair bongga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute styling :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit!

    www.ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment on my Waterfalls & Floral Shorts post :D

    I love your hat, it looks so great on you!

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A denim jacket never fails to make an outfit look good : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit. Great posts. Will definitely follow you, would you like to do the same? Please check out my blog when u get a chance. :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.