Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy life is a thankful life




















(Dress: thrift, Shoes: Thanks ate Den, Bag: Aldo, Accessories: random)

Saturday? HA! Am still on duty. Time flies so fast. Very busy week because of work. Can't do anything except WORK!. After work, time to get rest. :'( so tired of that routines. And now, I just stay at home. Not feeling so well because my ‘back aches’ =( and my feet says ‘I’m tired of standing for almost 5 hours and walking here and here for 12 HOURS! What the HECK! Sometimes I want to tell my Surgeon to ‘PLEASE STOP THE OPERATION FOR A WHILE! I’m tired, I’m HUNGRY! I’m thirsty and oohh please I need to pee? YAY!

 Anyway, do I look tired and exhausted in these photos?  Who says NO?? Please say NO! Do you Love my photos? Please say YES! Coz’ I AM SUPER IN LOVE WITH THESE SHOTS =)) I feel like I’m dying when I saw this place that’s why the pretty smile that you can see here was the proof of the real happiness =)) 

Have a Fabulous weekend Lovelies

9 comments:

  1. I like your outfit, colorful and beautiful. The pics are great and you look lovely :)

    http://am-better-today.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVE those shoes and that RING!

    BTW, I'm hosting a give away on my blog :)

    http://www.RebequitasFashionBlog.BlogSpot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love your shoes! :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, this dress is all kinds of fabulous! what a great thrift find!!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i love ur ring:D
    I am so happy I can inspired you
    hope u keep visiting
    xx
    www.vnikali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your dress!!! your wedges are absolutely amazing!! the color is sooo pretty! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute dress and ring dear.. lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look GREAT in these photos! So pretty! I love this outfit on you, and that's such a great button-down dress. The peacock ring is an adorable accessory too. Such fun bright colours and patterns everywhere. I do hope you get some rest soon, you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.