Sunday, October 9, 2011

A smile is the best make up any girl can wear


one of my favorite shots EVER! 










You can always see me with this pose. I love posing like this. HAHAHA



Quotation of the day: ♥ I sometimes feel a little jealous inside imagining someone could please you more than me. I guess it's my insecurity acting up a bit because i know i'm not the most beautiful, most fun, or even the most exciting person, you'll ever meet but I do know that no matter how hard and long you search you will never find a girl, who loves you and cares about you THE WAY I DO ..







 Don't let the lack of music stop you from dancing. Write your own! 



I love my Bff Teesai for this OHH SO NICE shot =D Hugs and Kisses to you beybeh 


I admit it. I'm not good with 'jump shots' HA! 


Thanks to my gorgeous bff roxanne for this floppy hat 






'Teesai' is such an amazing photographer!  She is not your usual professional photographer but  she was able to shoot  the intimate and emotive part of me. She's so patient with me especially when it comes to my outfit shots. She knows that I want atleast 50-100 photos per outfit. Thank you so much to my bestfriend, my Ukay buddy, photographer, my partner in crime, for my lovely photographs Cheers! :) 

23 comments:

  1. Love all these photos! So pretty!
    I think you did great at the jump shot! haha :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog (: Thanks for following mine, keep on bloggin'. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your outfit looks so sweet, i love those hello kitty shoes... m like the biggest hello kitty fan :P

    http://accordingto-anna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title so true!!
    This red dress looks marvelous on you!! Really love it and I also think this shot is amazing all the pictures are so beautiful :)
    Good start of week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look really lovely with RED. ♥ and I am really in love with your Hello Kitty flats. I want♥

    xoxo,

    Rochelle
    Kawaii and Colorful World
    http://rochellerivera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a lovely photos :)
    thnks for dropping by my blog and i don't know if you followed me, yet i followed you :)

    http://www.lightbubblepo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the nicest smile!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally agree with the title :) very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very true! you are fabulous, sis!

    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  10. AGREE! and by the way.. I LOVE YOUR KITTY SHOES!

    check my new blog post!!!
    WWW.ETINOLOGY.COM

    Love,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! Lucky you have a friend to take them for you. That red number looks awesome on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shots dear! u look amazing in red :) and such cute flats u have there!

    ps: thx so much for ur lovely comment on my post, really appreciate it! I'm following ur amazing blog now! Pls do follow mine too if u haven't already, it'll mean so so much to me! thx :)

    xx
    Erika
    http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there Sittie. Thank you so much for following my new and humble blog. I followed you back. OMG you're plump and pretty. I admire all the plump girls who rock their curves. love the outfit on you. I wish I can wear red. haha. great photos too. hope to meet you in person.

    <3 Maria

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey lovely lady, thanks for stopping by and following my blog, I am following you back...I'll be popping in for your next post... I just made a post...
    have a great eve
    xxo
    fa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute pair of Hello Kitty flats. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello, thanks for your comment :))))) it made me smile :)) i envy your skin, im not that fair :)
    followed you dear :)

    wild and fierce

    don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely !
    Great post!

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. HELLO KITTY! AH! AHH! SO CUTE! I am dyyyyying <3 Anisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.