Friday, December 30, 2011

44 outfit post for year 2011

 I started blogging this June 2011 and I fell in love with dresses, shoes and accessories. I became a huge fan of all Pinay fashion bloggers, they are my inspiration. I know I'm not a good blogger. I'm not good in essay writing. I am not a walking model. Maybe you don't like my style, the way I dressed up, the way I pose, but one thing is for real.. I AM a fashion blogger who followed my own style. My clothes usually portray who I want to be or feel like and blogging is a form of my self expression.It serves as my creative outlet to express and share something that I am truly passionate about.
In fashion, I have learned the art of experimenting with details.Sometimes you need to try things on and see some things in different perspective.All you have to do is to mix and match 
but not to the point of changing your identity, for you to fit with other people. 

Dress for yourself. Wear what you want.

 Do whatever makes you happy.

Don't worry about what anyone else thinks.

You've got to feel great about who you are  

 on what you are wearing 


 inside and out.
  The way you feel about yourself is most important.


 Confidence is the key.

 Have a fashionably fabulous New Year everyone! 
 I just wanted to give a hugs and kisses to all of my lovely commenters and new followers! I am so great full to have 200 plus followers this year. You all make my life! So let me just say a huge thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! I'm honestly shocked by the enormous amount of support I've gotten this year on Facebook and twitter, it makes my head spin! (right round, baby, right round!) Every single one of you are so amazing! I can't wait to continue on this adventure with all of you! Welcome 2012. More outfit post to come.


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I have so enjoyed following all your outfits and look forward to seeing everything in the New Year!

    Here's to a great 2012 lady :)

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hats of to you, babe, for following your own direction in fashion blogging! that is definitely the ultimate purpose of what we do-- it's not to blend in and be followers but to set our own path and show style as WE interpret it. good going for you!

    have a great 2012:)


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous outfits^^ Keep looking great, happy 2012 xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your outfits ;)

    thanks for following my blog :) i followed yours ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.