Friday, January 13, 2012

A Letter To My 'Kuya' on His Wedding Day

To My Dear Kuya, 

Today you are married.

You are the best around. You love people. You love helping people. You love making, building, fixing, remodeling anything you can get your hands on. You're a fire-fighter at heart and saving people is part of who you are.






Alot of people say that marriage is the beginning of the end. [Some joking, some not.] But I think that marriage isn't the beginning at all. Nor is it the end. It's just a very big intermission where you, the man of the hour, get to introduce a new, beautiful character onto the scene. The character that takes every one's breath away. The character that will change the entire feel of the play. She'll make it a little better.The thing is, is that she was always there. In the back, getting ready. Makeup, hair, life, love. She's been here the whole time.


Two families, who are now "officially" joining as one.


So kuya, I am so, so very proud of you. 


Happy Wedding Day! This will always remain in my mind as the day when all our friends and families gathered to say, "It's about time!"







Love Sittie..

6 comments:

  1. HI dear.. Lovely lovely pictures... n u look really ncie :)
    btw.. pardon me.. bt who is kuya? :D
    Maybe u have time to read my New Post--> SURPRISE 1

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love weddings! THey're such happy occasions. Everyone looks so happy and gorgeous :) Great photography!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..you're such a sweet sister! Followed you already! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kuya is so lucky to have a sweet sister like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this post is filled with tons of love! I loved it. I just stumbled upon your blog and now I am following you! :D I hope we can be friends, dear!

    love, polly :D
    http://pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.