Sunday, August 5, 2012

Photo Diary via Instagram


Are you following me on Instagram?  If not, follow along @ciudadlovesyou. :)  
OLA! It's Monday again. 
And hopefully no one is having a Monday blue.
 Hugs and Kisses! 


Noong unang panahon, umulan ng siomai at sapin sapin ;) the end Khit Toxic maganda pdn hehehe Newest addiction ;) hihi With my petite super duper friends C'mon #teesai Lezdodis! Dating myself at #beanery1.. California Maki 'yum!!!!' Hi check out my new blog post about CHIKUZAI Japanese resto at sittieinthecity.blogspot.com One of my favorite dress.. Very comfy BALLOONS.. courtesy of #teesaiganda New Thrift Dress #happy ;))) Masarap pala kumain ng chopsticks hihih Rubber casing from sg Crispy donut What's up doc?? Sister's bonding Diet Hi kimmy The end Say ahhhh Rotate clockwise Goodmorning

"Sweet Monday to everyone!" 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog :o) I am new follower, can you follow me back pls?

    xLOVEx http://veronicadelarge.blogspot.sk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've got some lovely photos there! We can follow each other on both platforms. just let me know. :))

    JC of A Walk with Shing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. It means the world.